Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TRASHED AND SCATTERED

"And my body's trashed and low, but to you i'll never show - myself or what's inside. And I seen it all before, but i'll settle the score - i'll never join your si-de" - Trashed and Scattered


Perfect song to get you pumped up, been singing it all week.
I'm currently learning it on guitar, that is, whenever I have time to play it before 10 p.m -_-

Back to reality - i'm royally fucked. BAD. Tomorrow I gotta make up so much work it's not even remotely funny. Instead of complaining about too much work, incompetent teachers and the usual BS you get from the system, i'm just going to go off on tangents here.

I have so much m&m's in my place that my dad probably got - it's going to be gone before the week is over. He keeps telling me i'm going to get diabetes, but he's not helping with getting mad junk food. That's my belated resolution..Nah chilll. On thursday, I have a Youth Court case - Fare Evasion. Can't wait for my check.

For now i'll leave you with this, goodnight. <3 http://www.stylelist.com/2010/01/12/megan-fox-in-sexy-emporio-armani-underwear-ad-campaign/?icid=main|aim|dl3|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stylelist.com%2F2010%2F01%2F12%2Fmegan-fox-in-sexy-emporio-armani-underwear-ad-campaign%2F


No comments:

Post a Comment