"And I want you now.
I-want-you-now.
I feel my heart implode.
-and I'm breaking out
-escaping now
Feeling my faith erode."
Hysteria by Muse
My day was yet still a little hard to concentrate in chemistry first period. Made my school day fly by a little better with a snickers I bought off a friend, Shajoy, she's sells candy all the time. I am a bit non-descriptive when it comes to my Latin teacher, Ms. Grandinetti. She's beautiful with medium-long brown flowing hair with a casual, but cool sense of fashion with her random clothing. And she has an ever so sweet melodic voice, especially when she sings. Oh man, when i graduate, I gotta show her this blog. xD
For Ap Art, we had this guy, Mr. Ready. Not sure on the spelling, but who cares. He was a pretty inspirational speaker than just your average teacher explainging their own life story. He said, though like everyone else, that life is not easy and artwork can come and go, but when you have an idea, keep it written down, base a few drawings off it, and take bits and pieces of other things that you like and make it into your own. I've also had some trouble with deciding what I want my concentration to be, I just can't base it off skateboarding, there's only so many roots to what it realtes to. But I just might.
Gym was easy, had a sub and that made things even better since I didn't have a pair of shorts, so it was a guaranteed "you don't have to change today" day. After was even better, but in the end I met up with Damian and Patti the hardcore catfighter and we went to my Youth Court place as I finished my white hot chocolate passing by my place. A dull 2 hours of straight up talking from two cops, a random video and this official white court guy. Hahah, i love saying official. Other than that hw was a drag, but I got through most of it. Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew is on, ttyl.
I-want-you-now.
I feel my heart implode.
-and I'm breaking out
-escaping now
Feeling my faith erode."
Hysteria by Muse
My day was yet still a little hard to concentrate in chemistry first period. Made my school day fly by a little better with a snickers I bought off a friend, Shajoy, she's sells candy all the time. I am a bit non-descriptive when it comes to my Latin teacher, Ms. Grandinetti. She's beautiful with medium-long brown flowing hair with a casual, but cool sense of fashion with her random clothing. And she has an ever so sweet melodic voice, especially when she sings. Oh man, when i graduate, I gotta show her this blog. xD
For Ap Art, we had this guy, Mr. Ready. Not sure on the spelling, but who cares. He was a pretty inspirational speaker than just your average teacher explainging their own life story. He said, though like everyone else, that life is not easy and artwork can come and go, but when you have an idea, keep it written down, base a few drawings off it, and take bits and pieces of other things that you like and make it into your own. I've also had some trouble with deciding what I want my concentration to be, I just can't base it off skateboarding, there's only so many roots to what it realtes to. But I just might.
Gym was easy, had a sub and that made things even better since I didn't have a pair of shorts, so it was a guaranteed "you don't have to change today" day. After was even better, but in the end I met up with Damian and Patti the hardcore catfighter and we went to my Youth Court place as I finished my white hot chocolate passing by my place. A dull 2 hours of straight up talking from two cops, a random video and this official white court guy. Hahah, i love saying official. Other than that hw was a drag, but I got through most of it. Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew is on, ttyl.

No comments:
Post a Comment