"Hand in mine into your icy blues, and then I say to you, "we can take to the highway" with this truck of ammunition too, i'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets." My Chemical Romance
Today was really great. Went afterschool to my school band meeting, most of them can sing good, three beat boxers, an electric piano, and two and maybe going to be three [me] electric guitarists. They covered We Will Rock You with a beat-box remix, Apologize with a keyboard, Viva La Vida and a few others. They pretty much learn this in an hour.
I also got some skating in, getting agile again, popping tricks higher than ever. <3
One of the first songs I started learning on guitar was Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us by My Chemical Romance - I highly recommend it. Goodnight. ^_^
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment