Monday, April 26, 2010

"It's a Violent Pornography!

- choking chicks and sodomy! The kind of shit you get on your tv!"
- System of A Down

My day has been alright. Missing out on some Ap English work, getting it tmrw. Latin and Us history was subbed thank god. I'm pretty much on track with Chemistry. Anyway I had a thought yesterday, forgot what it was, but i'll refer to some other day. Oh and I learned Viva La Vida on guitar today, kinda happy, but it's really easy, not the point. I love joking with black guys in my school, it's mad funny, not being racist or anything, but it kinda seems like they listen to you better than other people, the lesser than ghetto type. They laugh alot and have their own sense of humor. It's great. I'll stop now. I'll replace the thought from before with this - If time is duplicated through circular clocks, sun dials, there's a curve that happens, does that too mean that time can be curved? One way or another? Deep. Biggie would smoke to that. That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment