Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gin n' Juice

I was listening to Snoop Dogg and heavy metal in art class today, singing to this song and noticing my art teacher was singing it as well hahah. The best song to skate to is Suicide and Redemption by Metallica, just riding while listening to its instrumental [entirety] really gets you into the mood, and it's not like "ebveayvbaeriyvbeiy!" death metal. I got from norman to bedford in like 20 seconds by skating mad fast. Good day. I think I kept my word from yesterday and past my algebra quiz with a 100. Gonna study right before class for Latin vocab, I always ace that shit. Had my first college meeting and it was all good cause I missed US history, but right before i went to Chemistry for 5th I got some water and cookies from Mr. Gonzalez's in-class bodega. Too convenient. And my Chemistry teacher doesn't want food or liquids to be consumed so I told Mr. Albert to turn around [mad slick] so he would get the idea that I wanted to see the back of his jersey for the seniors vs. staff basketball game, so he did a 360 and i put a Famous Amos cookie in my mouth mad quick and just smiled. I went to art, skated some, but left my board there cause it was raining out. This time I actually didn't mind that it WAS raining after 5 mins. Shoes got wet, but look brand new again. Went home, then work - some crazy guest lady wanted us to make these sand designs for Earth Day - really? We walked to the Kent street pier and dumped it into the ocean and I went home. No hw, played guitar. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment