The album Mesmerize by System of A Down just fits what i'm feeling these days. I can listen to it non-stop, but I never do.
The first song by The Used ever recorded was Maybe Memories, first album, fucking amazing. I found out that it's based off the lead singer's life for being on and off homeless for 3 years, being addicted to Crystal Meth, and the girl he lost his virginity to ended up dying due to "habits" that they shared during their 5 year relationship.
Getting on topic:
Today was pretty good.
Found out I like soy milk
- and with coffee.
And I registered for the June Sat.
Actual studying in is order. I hope that I get the approval for only 3 people. Myself, my father and my grandfather. If he were still here.
9-9-03
The first song by The Used ever recorded was Maybe Memories, first album, fucking amazing. I found out that it's based off the lead singer's life for being on and off homeless for 3 years, being addicted to Crystal Meth, and the girl he lost his virginity to ended up dying due to "habits" that they shared during their 5 year relationship.
Getting on topic:
Today was pretty good.
Found out I like soy milk
- and with coffee.
And I registered for the June Sat.
Actual studying in is order. I hope that I get the approval for only 3 people. Myself, my father and my grandfather. If he were still here.
9-9-03

No comments:
Post a Comment