Remember when i took you
up to the top of the hill?
We had our knives drawn.
They were as sharp
as we were in love.
If god crossed us
we'd take all his drugs,
burn his money
and his house down,
and wait for the fire to spread.
- Marilyn Manson
The guy's a music genius.
For a 41 year old german-polish guy, he makes pretty cool music.
Haven't been on in a while, many reasons : guitar, skating, job, school, making up homework, scouts, homework, overall stress and homework.
The most self-productive thing i've done all week, besides work, was guitar. I learned most of 96 Quite Bitter Beings by Cky, but this blog is inspired by ^^^
My U.S History teacher was poking fun at this openly-flamboyant- gay student in my class.
I'm drawing "robots fighting platypus zombies" for Ap Art..?
I finally landed a tre flip this morning, but to prevent landing on my ass from leaning back too much, I had to jump off, but I landed it!
// Side Note:
An extremely sexy song - Butterfly by Crazy Town <3
up to the top of the hill?
We had our knives drawn.
They were as sharp
as we were in love.
If god crossed us
we'd take all his drugs,
burn his money
and his house down,
and wait for the fire to spread.
- Marilyn Manson
The guy's a music genius.
For a 41 year old german-polish guy, he makes pretty cool music.
Haven't been on in a while, many reasons : guitar, skating, job, school, making up homework, scouts, homework, overall stress and homework.
The most self-productive thing i've done all week, besides work, was guitar. I learned most of 96 Quite Bitter Beings by Cky, but this blog is inspired by ^^^
My U.S History teacher was poking fun at this openly-flamboyant- gay student in my class.
I'm drawing "robots fighting platypus zombies" for Ap Art..?
I finally landed a tre flip this morning, but to prevent landing on my ass from leaning back too much, I had to jump off, but I landed it!
// Side Note:
An extremely sexy song - Butterfly by Crazy Town <3

No comments:
Post a Comment