"Need therapy-therapy-advertising causes-need therapy therapy-advertising cause NEED! therapy therapy-advertising causes need."
A random pointless song, well not really pointless.
So today was grrrrrrrr-rate! Nah, today was ok. Schedule is all screwed, but at least it gets me more credits and including that I got in Ap English. :D I also got a free period last, so I get out earlier than most. Already found a buddy to walk home with too. Today was the most lenient day of homework ever. And to say tomorrow is a wednesday - get out 1, things are looking pretty good so far.
Mr. Failla - "I went to Hawaii so I can surf, meet Hawaiian girls and draw and I sucked at all of it. Well not the hawaiian girls part, but.."
The man is hilarious.
I started playing guitar more often, trying to balance that in with school and working out.
Til tomorrow..
So today was grrrrrrrr-rate! Nah, today was ok. Schedule is all screwed, but at least it gets me more credits and including that I got in Ap English. :D I also got a free period last, so I get out earlier than most. Already found a buddy to walk home with too. Today was the most lenient day of homework ever. And to say tomorrow is a wednesday - get out 1, things are looking pretty good so far.
Mr. Failla - "I went to Hawaii so I can surf, meet Hawaiian girls and draw and I sucked at all of it. Well not the hawaiian girls part, but.."
The man is hilarious.
I started playing guitar more often, trying to balance that in with school and working out.
Til tomorrow..

i'm trying to learn to play guitar again!
ReplyDeleteeven though i sucked before!